To apply for bizSAFE Partner (New/Renewal), an organisation has to fulfill the following criteria:
- The organisation must engage or have engaged contractors or subcontractors to perform work;
- The organisation shall not be on Ministry of Manpower’s Business Under Surveillance (BUS) programme;
- The organisation must state in the procurement specification(s) that its vendors, contractors and subcontractors must be bizSAFE Level 1 or above. In addition, the appointed vendors, contractors and subcontractors must undertake to reach bizSAFE Level 3 within 24 months; and
- The organization is either:
- SS506 certified; or
- OHSAS 18001 certified with a recent RM Implementation Audit Report conducted by an MOM-Approved WSH Auditor; or
- bizSAFE Level 3 or higher; or
- SMA/ SMC certified; or
- Effectively implemented Risk Management System, supported with a recent RM Implementation Audit Report conducted by an MOM-Approved WSH Auditor.
What can CCIS do for you?
CCIS is an MOM Approved WSH Auditing Organisation with auditors that are fully competent in auditing your RM Implementation. Additionally, we provide consultancy services to help you achieve OHSAS, SS506, SMC and bizSAFE Level 3/STAR. Contact us today for a non-obligatory quote for both the new or renewal of your bizSAFE Partner status!